We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
• Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
• Understand expense accounts and cost centres
• Understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Requirements and skills:
• Previous accounts payable experience will be considered an asset
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office, ideally previous experience with Sage would be an asset
• High accuracy, attention to detail and good communication skills
Interested applicants are to send a cv to [email protected]
by not later than 31st October 2022.